Please note that the ‘Promotion’ will run under different titles, but all will be subject to the following rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. $500 COLLEEN’S CASH: How To Enter: Beginning April 1, 2017 at 9:01 AM (PT) through June 30, 2017 at 11:59 PM (PT), complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the instructions. Winner Selection: Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about July 1, 2017. Drawing will be conducted by our in-house marketing team whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: (1) Winner will receive $500 store credit. Winner notification: Winners will be notified via phone, e-mail or postal mail at Sponsor’s discretion, on or about July 1, 2017.
2. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per e-mail address, per give-away (referred to as the “Promotion”) regardless of method of entry. Multiple entries from the same household will be disqualified. Entries using macro, robotic, scrip or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of Colleen’s Classic Consignment and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, or inaccurate entries. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the e-mail address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States, Canada, and Mexico ages 18 years or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Colleen’s Classic Consignment (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants must have a valid e-mail address, and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize is awarded as a “store credit only”, and will be available for use at all three of our Colleen’s locations. No transfer, assignment, or cash substitution of the prize permitted. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Colleen’s Classic Consignment, which is final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If selected winner of the prize doesn’t accept the prize within 7 days of contact, a new winner will be selected. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Colleen’s Classic Consignment, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten, or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
6. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including without limitation lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”); and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York State law, without reference to New York’s choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.